Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2009-10-28

From: Johannes Berg
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 03:00:54 EST

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 22:48 +0100, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:

> I don't think that my technical arguments are pointless.
>
> Quite the contrary, I'm pretty confident that addressing my review concerns
> would result in better RT28x00 / RT30x0 support in the very near future.

So you know how to make the driver better, whine that it doesn't work,
but don't help out either. Hey, good way to collaborate!

> > It should be pretty obvious by now that the best way to improve things
> > is to work with the relevant maintainers, not against them. (Unless
> > you wish your work to be ignored, of course.)
>
> I work with a lot of other maintainers. I would say that providing valuable
> review feedback is also "working with" (at least I would be very happy with
> such feedback in my projects).

Face it though, people have read your feedback, thought about it, and
decided to disagree. You seem to have a childish problem with that,
appealing to higher authority to get your way just makes you look more
childish.

johannes