FatELF patches...

From: Ryan C. Gordon
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 22:19:18 EST

Having heard a bunch of commentary, and made a bunch of changes based on
some really good feedback, here are my hopefully-final FatELF patches. I'm
pretty happy with the final results. The only changes over the last
posting is that I cleaned up all the checkpatch.pl complaints (whitespace
etc).

What's the best way to get this moving towards the mainline? It's not
clear to me who the binfmt_elf maintainer would be. Is this something that
should go to Andrew Morton for the -mm tree?

--ryan.