Re: Broken ondemand scheduler in Linux 2.6.30+ on Pentium IVs

From: Robert Bradbury
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 07:51:11 EST

As Peter Stuge was kind enough to point out the Kernel does indeed
have a bugzilla database. This problem appears to be related to Bug
#14066 though it doesn't appear to have been fixed. I've seen several
references which seem to suggest there is some other power manager
than the conservative/ondemand/performance options which the Gnome CPU
Frequency Scaling Monitor utility allows you to use to monitor/adjust
the scheduler used.

If there is I'd greatly appreciate someone telling me what it might be.