Re: Bug on barriers for virtio_blk device - end_request: I/O error,dev vda, sector 0

From: Massimo Cetra
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 06:56:34 EST

Frans Pop ha scritto:
Added CCs for the author of and people CCed on the patch.

The patch has been submitted twice (6 Aug, 3 Sept), the first time there was one concern voiced which seems to have been addressed in replies. The second time there were no reactions.

The patch seems to work for Massimo...

[CUT]

No one listening here ?

It helps if you CC the people who maintain the relevant code.

Thanks, Frans.

By the way, where can i find a list of the mantainers of the various areas ?
I found it some years ago, but it seems i can't find it anymore.
It's probably under my eyes... but i'm blind.

Thanks again
Massimo