Re: [Bug #14388] keyboard under X with 2.6.31

From: Boyan
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 03:25:54 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Boyan wrote:
Works for me. I couldn't reproduce the problem with only this patch on
top of 2.6.31.4.

So just to verify: both the flush_to_ldisc() patch _and_ the "flush_delayed_work()" one fixed the problem for you? And you tested them independently? And you said you could reliably trigger it before?

Yes, both patches independently fix the problem for me.
I've tested with both patches applied too and couldn't trigger the
problem.