Re: [Bug #14388] keyboard under X with 2.6.31

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Tue Oct 13 2009 - 11:57:57 EST

> This has been reported by Andi Kleen some time ago [1] [2]. He seems to
> have had clear idea between which kernel versions this started happening
> and seemed to be able to reproduce it very reliably (which wasn't the case
> on my side), but I don't think he bisected it down to single commit yet.
>
> Andi?

I've never tried to bisect it, but I think it was introduced between
.29->.30. Or at least I had never noticed the problem before upgrading
to some .30rc*

My symptoms were slightly different from Alan though, for me the actual
console switch leaked. I can't remember seeing keys before the switch
leaking too.

-Andi

--
ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Speaking for myself only.