[GIT PULL] block bits for 2.6.32-rc5

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 05:49:31 EST

(Apologies to Linus who will receive this twice, I forgot to CC lkml
when posting it).

Hi Linus,

This mostly contains a handful of fixes for CFQ. Nothing major, but bugs
none the less. There's also an improvement in the space stripping for
the io scheduler switching, making that behave more consistently. The
buggy read/write in_flight commit is back, this time behaving as it
should. And finally, two minor writeback changes from Wu using
io_schedule() in balance_dirty_pages() to get proper iowait accounting
(we did this in .31 and earlier), and stripping a space in a new entry
in the sysfs debug bdi files to ease parsing.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-2.6-block.git for-linus

Corrado Zoccolo (3):
cfq-iosched: fix possible problem with jiffies wraparound
cfq-iosched: fix think time allowed for seekers
cfq-iosched: avoid probable slice overrun when idling

Jens Axboe (6):
cfq-iosched: fix issue with rq-rq merging and fifo list ordering
block: get rid of kblock_schedule_delayed_work()
block: use proper BLK_RW_ASYNC in blk_queue_start_tag()
cfq-iosched: abstract out the 'may this cfqq dispatch' logic
cfq-iosched: fix the slice residual sign
cfq-iosched: apply bool value where we return 0/1

KOSAKI Motohiro (1):
elv_iosched_store(): fix strstrip() misuse

Nikanth Karthikesan (1):
block: Seperate read and write statistics of in_flight requests v2

Randy Dunlap (1):
blk-settings: fix function parameter kernel-doc notation

Wu Fengguang (2):
writeback: account IO throttling wait as iowait
writeback: kill space in debugfs item name

block/blk-core.c | 16 +---
block/blk-merge.c | 2 +-
block/blk-settings.c | 2 +-
block/blk-tag.c | 2 +-