Re: iso9660 mount problem

From: Paul Hartman
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 17:46:01 EST

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Jack Byer <ojbyer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So it must be an apple hfs disc, (or hybrid disc?).
>> Maybe you may try mount it as hfs, this problem is not relevant to iso9660.
>
> I can mount the disc as hfsplus but it shows the OS X contents instead
> of the Windows contents.

Looks like Rosetta Stone :) and i think it is hybrid HFS/iso9660. I
can see windows-related filenames in the sample you uploaded, so we
know they are out there somewhere. Maybe try this in your mount
options (thanks google):

mount -t iso9660 -o norock,map=off

Also, if that doesn't work, do you have CONFIG_JOLIET=y in your kernel
.config? Maybe it's needed...