Re: Linux 2.6.32-rc1

From: David Miller
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 17:53:42 EST

From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Please spend the time to edit quoting levels, because otherwise people
> won't spend the time to look at your new text.

Indeed, Eric, please do. This has been bugging me in networking land
for quite some time as well.

If you notice, when I comment on patches I kill all of the patch from
the reply except for the specific hunks I want to comment on.

If one has to scroll multiple screens just to see what you have to
say, that's a burdon on every person who you might get feedback
from.