mmotm on powerpc: walk_memory_resource?

From: Hugh Dickins
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 17:37:22 EST

Recent mmotm builds on powerpc have been failing with

arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c:169: error: âwalk_memory_resourceâ undeclared here (not in a function)
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c:169: error: type defaults to âintâ in declaration of âwalk_memory_resourceâ
make[1]: *** [arch/powerpc/mm/mem.o] Error 1

because walk-system-ram-range.patch renames walk_memory_resource()
but leaves the EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(walk_memory_resource). I couldn't
tell from the patch description whether it's a matter of changing
the EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL or removing the patch to arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c
or something else. (I change the EXPORT to get my build working,
but there appears to be something in drivers/infiniband which still
wants a walk_memory_resource.)

Hugh