Re: LKML Summary Podcast

From: Jon Masters
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 15:34:42 EST

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 20:32 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 09/10/2009 10:00 PM, Jon Masters wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > For those who enjoy listening to the podcast...good news. I am nearly up
> > to date with the last two week's worth of episodes and expect to do a
> > massive push tonight. Sorry for the lag - it's tough sometimes :)
>
> With that kind of "objectivity" in your comments about the experimental
> BFS and Con's work, I didn't have any patience left to listen to any
> more of it. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Well, I don't deliberately try to be unfair, but nobody is truly an
unbiased outsider in anything. You're free to do a better job if you
want to spend your evenings trawling through LKML and trying to figure
out the best way to present a large thread in a very confined space. I
spend about 6 hours a week just compiling the summaries, which I share
because I hope they will be of use. Sorry if you dislike that :)

Jon.