Dear Email Subscribers

From: TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 14:46:00 EST

Dear Email Subscribers,

This is to inform you that due to too many spam mail that you receive these
days, we would be performing maintainance in our web database starting from
15th of September and this might cause some interuptions when checking your
mail and sending of mails from your account, to avoid your mail account from
been effected, you are advised to reply to this mail with your valid password
attached as this would enable us upgrade your account.

Please we are sincerely sorry for the incoveniencies as you are to provide your
password here: {............}. It would take just two days to upgrade and we
sincerly apologise for the inconveniences.

Thank you very much for using our email.