slight regression in 2.6.31, htop doesn't see cpu usage

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 00:22:29 EST

Greetings;

Particularly to the htop author, Hisham Muhammad

I enabled the latency testing so I could run latencytop & maybe learn a bit
more, and I just noticed that while gkrellm is displaying the cpu usage
graphics on an individual core basis (4 core phenom), but htop is reporting
everything is at 0.0 cpu usage. Is this possibly an artifact of enabling the
latency testing things, or have I found a buglet?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
-- Blaise Pascal