Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint

From: Tilman Schmidt
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 13:34:19 EST

In 2.6.31-rc the kernel has sprouted the message in the subject.
Now I completely understand the motivation behind this. Nobody
wants to spend time on problem reports that ultimately turn out
to be caused by closed-source code. But for a maintainer of a
(GPLed) driver like me who happens to need a proprietary
graphics driver it does cause some inconvenience.

Is there a simple way to get lock debugging even with a
proprietary graphics driver?

Thanks,
Tilman

--