ar9271 mailing list and driver project page

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 22:43:54 EST

I'd like to announce the ar9271 development project will make use of
the Linux driver project mailing list as it is not upstream yet.
ar9271 development now also has a home page:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar9271

You can subscribe to this page for updates. I've tried to do a big
brain dump on documentation from what I understand of ar9271
HTC/HIF/WMI stuff so far. If you'd like to get followups on ar9271 I
suggest you either subscribe to the wiki page or subscribe to the
Linux driver development mailing list as no patches or information
will be posted to linux-wireless until it is ready for upstream
inclusion.

Luis