Re: MMC / MFD / Clocks

From: Magnus Damm
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 23:48:32 EST

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your work on this!

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Ian Molton<ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've done a bit more on the clocking code - it compiles now, but the mmc
> driver needs to pass some more data out than it does right now before the
> code will actually work.

Looking good! I will most likely use NULL for ->set_pwr() and
->set_no_clk_div() and from that perspective the patch looks not so
far from complete already.

> Unless I hear any other comments, this is the direction the driver will
> take.

Good direction!

The office is closed this week due to holidays, but after that i'll
dust off my little Fluke Scopemeter and measure the frequency. Not
sure if there is any divisor that modifies the input clock for the
hardware block before we get a change to control it using
CTL_SD_CARD_CLK_CTL.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. Please CC this gmail address when
you update the patch.

Cheers,

/ magnus