Re: [OT] LWN not resolving

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 19:53:19 EST

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:32:43 -0400
Jon Masters <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a head's up in case Jon is reading this and for some bizaare reason
> doesn't know already, LWN is currently not resolving.

Trust me, I knew. Primary DNS went away when our local colo fell off
the net (conveniently taking my DSL with it). That's when we found out
that the bind update from <insert on-shitlist distributor name here>
caused zone transfers to start failing (silently) a couple of months
ago, so the secondary refused to do its thing.

Back now.

Thanks,

jon