2.6.31-rc4 boot failure

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 10:12:40 EST

Greetings, back on 2.6.30.2 here.

During the bootup, at about the end of my personal rc.local file, and I
believe related to a cifs mount at about there in the script, my screen
suddenly fills with an approximation of:

lp: no data on input so no job has been sent

at about 1000 lines per second forever.

Do I need to update a tool? yum says there are no updates (an F10 system, 4
core phenom running in 32 bit mode)

Suggestions?

Thanks.

--