Re: New MMC maintainer needed

From: Ian Molton
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 20:08:28 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:

Until and unless someone else steps up I can act as maintainer of last
resort for MMC. As I'm presently doing for fbdev, hwmon, rtc, spi,
gpio, i2o and about 1000 other identifiable subsystems.

If no-one else is helping out, Im happy to also be CC'd on MMC patches. I've been out of the loop, as I mentioned, but I dont mind helping out.

I'm currently helping someone bring a PCI based TMIO type device online via email.

Pierre - do you have a bunch of MMC spec-type docs around? I've lost all but the few sparse datasheets for TMIO that I had, so some docs covering protocol / commands would be useful. Any references / downloads that you know of?