Re: GFS2: Add LED support to GFS2

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 11:15:27 EST

> I did consider adding a feature to filter events on a per superblock
> basis, but I decided against it in the end, as it seemed to be making
> things too complicated (how should we specify the superblock? what
> should the user interface be?).

Maybe key on mount points? (so passing vfsmnts)

So have some sysfs file where you echo mount points into to enable
LED activity.

Ok that would be a little clumpsy for a "10 million bind mounts" case,
but presumably that's very rare and they can still make it work.

-Andi

--
ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Speaking for myself only.