RE: Picture, Event or Logo?

From: iCandy Soaps
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 04:49:32 EST

Hello,

We can put your picture, event or logo in soap for promotional or personal purposes! Please check out these cool cleaning options at http://www.icandysoaps.com and don't forget while you're there to enter our FREE giveaway for your chance to win your very own custom designed soaps!!!

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Matthew
www.icandysoaps.com
udesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*If you wish to unsubscribe from future mailings, please reply to this email leaving the subject line intact.