Re: MMC driver for HTC Dream

From: Brian Swetland
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 17:46:44 EST

[Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx>]
> From: San Mehat <san@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> MMC Driver for HTC Dream. I picked the code up from Google git trees,
> removed stuff not strictly neccessary, and did a bit of cleanups. It
> still works :-).

Hi Pavel,

I'm looping in San, who wrote the driver. Thanks a ton for doing all
this work to help clean stuff up and push toward mainline. Could you
include the original driver authors (the git history should show them
and often they're mentioned in an Author: line under the copyright/
license banners) on to: or cc: when you send out patches?

I forwarded the original mail to San so he should have this patch
intact.

Thanks!

Brian