Re: Staging: vt6656 ?

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 09:37:40 EST

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 13:33:43 Forest Bond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:51:01AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 02:31:30PM +0400, Alexander Beregalov wrote:
> > > Hi Greg, Forest
> > >
> > > Are you going to merge driver for VT6656 also?
> >
> > If someone sends me some patches for it, sure, I will.
>
> I have patches almost ready. I'll send them by the end of next week at the
> latest. Busy week here.

Did I miss the patch? There are people already doing cleanups for VT6655
driver (which seems to share a great deal of code with VT6656 driver) so
it would greatly help to get VT6656 merged ASAP and merge the shared code
first to not duplicate efforts.

Also if you need some help with integrating the driver or hosting patches
in git tree at kernel.org before Greg picks them up [ he seems to be buried
alive by patches at the moment :) ] I'll be happy to help..

Thanks,
Bart