Re: Not able to read USB speed and descriptor

From: Prabhu Chawandi
Date: Wed Jun 24 2009 - 03:22:00 EST

In the devio.c,

I have added a case to return the speed and other descriptors,

call :
ret = usb_control_msg(pRootHub, usb_sndctrlpipe(pRootHub, 0),
USB_REQ_CLEAR_FEATURE, USB_RT_PORT, USB_PORT_FEAT_POWER,
port_num + 1, NULL, 0, HZ);

The above call is returning err : -32 EPIPE.

The above call is working file for the rear port while the same is not
working for the fromt port.

Anythig am I missing ? I am testing it for mass stoage device...

Any inputs ? ,,,,,