Re: [GIT PULL] AMD64 EDAC module for 2.6.31

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 04:11:29 EST

Hi Borislav,

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:03:23 +0200 Borislav Petkov <petkovbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> now that amd64 EDAC is upstream, I've removed the fox-next branch since
> the next patch series is not ready yet.
>
> What is actually the proper way to let you know that I don't have any
> more patches for linux-next right now and that you don't have to pull
> from my repo for now?

Just set the for-next branch to point somewhere in Linus' tree (where it
was would be fine if that is what Linus' merged from you). That way I
can still try to fetch it each day and when you have new stuff, you can
just put it there without bothering to remember to tell me anything.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx