Re: [ath5k-devel] 3com 3crxjk10075 with ath5k driver

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 14:40:22 EST

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM, William
Thompson<wt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Isn't there an easy way to obtain the patch?  THe clone has completed but I
> don't have a clue what to do.

Just build the kernel from the resulting tree, it already has the changes
included.

As I said, the patch won't do any good because it needs the new rfkill
infrastructure. That is why I also suggested compat-wireless which is just
the wireless code that you can build like out-of-tree modules, but it contains
all the infrastructure (http://linuxwireless.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/).

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com