Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 07:49:42 EST

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 04:22:26AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Russell King - ARM Linux <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:18:22 +0100
>
> > Can you clear up this thread, which seems to be descending into absurdness.
> >
> > David Miller seems to be of the opinion that I was rude or otherwise
> > insulting to you. Was this the case?
>
> Getting one selected person's opinion is not indicative of your
> general behavior towards people and how you tend to handle ARM
> maintainence specifically.

I can not keep up with the number of patches that need to be reviewed
and ultimately merged. I know this, and I freely admit it, and I have
done so on many occasions.

I also admit that there are those whom I don't get on with, to varying
degrees. This I am ashamed about, and I try to avoid future occurances
repeating themselves by various measures, some of which have not had
the desired outcome.

I think that's all public knowledge.

However, what I'm trying to point out, and you're going out of your way
to twist, is that only the former is an issue where Brian is concerned.
Brian has now replied and we finally have the issue out in the open.

So, can you now drop the shovel (please avoid your foot) and start
dealing with the facts?

Thanks.