Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 03:19:17 EST

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:02:19AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Russell King - ARM Linux <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:48:52 +0100
>
> > In short not as far as I know, and I'm very disappointed with the state
> > of affairs with google.
>
> And of course, this whole android situation has absolutely nothing to
> do with how much of a pain in that ass you are to deal with as ARM
> maintainer.
>
> Absolutely nothing, right?

It's a shame you don't talk to Andrew Morton more - he'll tell you
exactly what the issue is here.

You've already demonstrated that you're a total idiot over the device
tree stuff, and now you're just continuing that approach. Now stop
poking for idiotic nose in where its only function is to make trouble
and crawl back under whatever rock you came from.