Re: [Bug #13375] Kernel crash with 2.6.29 + nfs + xfs (radix-tree)

From: Mike Dresser
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 11:19:24 EST

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

I haven't actually measured it, but it shouldn't be that bad. Mostly

I've enabled that as of yesterday and I'll let it go through it's normal operations.. It did survive the other night without CONFIG_XFS_DEBUG on(and on 2.6.30-rc8), but that sometimes happened anyways.

If it makes it through this weekend without crashing then that bodes well for something being fixed in the recent rc's.

Doesn't seem to be any slower though, the backups completed around the same time as they always do.

Mike