Re: linux-next: mmc tree build failure

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 01:39:37 EST

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:04:35 +1000
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> Today's linux-next build (powerpc_ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:
>
> drivers/misc/Kconfig:238: can't open file "drivers/misc/cb710/Kconfig"
>
> Caused by commit f8d1918a2e7adbfdde0efc1a9a22cca3d5c5cae9 ("mmc: Driver
> for CB710/720 memory card reader (MMC part)").
>
> I have used the version of the mmc tree from next-20090603 for today.
>
> Please build test what you are submitting to linux-next.

Sorry, it seems I had some files in my working that weren't properly
added. :/

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org
TigerVNC, core developer http://www.tigervnc.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.