Re: [linux-pm] [regression, bisected] adb trackpad disappears after suspend to ram

From: Jan Scholz
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 18:20:22 EST

"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wednesday 03 June 2009, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> [--snip--]
>>
>> In that case I have no idea why it breaks.
>
> Well, in fact I think there is an interrupt we shouldn't disable on
> suspend,
> but we need to figure out which one it is.
>
> Can you please send me /proc/interrupts from your system?

Here you are:

CPU0
21: 58 MPIC 1 Edge PMac Output
24: 3146 MPIC 1 Level ide1
25: 145796 MPIC 1 Level VIA-PMU
26: 79 MPIC 1 Level keywest i2c
29: 196 MPIC 1 Level ohci_hcd:usb2
30: 0 MPIC 1 Edge PMac Input
39: 22058 MPIC 1 Level ide0
40: 2 MPIC 1 Level ohci1394
41: 0 MPIC 1 Level eth0
42: 3612 MPIC 1 Level keywest i2c
47: 5551 MPIC 1 Level GPIO1 ADB
48: 18938 MPIC 1 Level radeon@pci:0000:00:10.0
52: 5310 MPIC 1 Level b43
61: 0 MPIC 1 Edge Sound Headphone Detection
63: 0 MPIC 1 Level ehci_hcd:usb1, ohci_hcd:usb3, ohci_hcd:usb4
BAD: 0