[GIT PULL] Late MMC fixes

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 16:03:38 EST

Linus, please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc.git for-linus

to receive some important fixes, primarily for the new host drivers.

I'm sorry this comes so late in the development cycle. I haven't had time
to put a tree together until now. :/

drivers/mmc/host/mvsdio.c | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mmc/host/mxcmmc.c | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
drivers/mmc/host/omap.c | 2 +-
drivers/mmc/host/omap_hsmmc.c | 2 +-
drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-of.c | 9 +++++++-

Anand Gadiyar (1):
omap_hsmmc: Trivial fix for a typo in comment

Ben Nizette (1):
mmc/omap: Use disable_irq_nosync() from within irq handlers.

Dave Liu (1):
sdhci-of: Fix the wrong accessor to HOSTVER register

Kumar Gala (1):
sdhci-of: Add fsl,esdhc as a valid compatible to bind against

Martin Fuzzey (2):
mxcmmc : Reset the SDHC hardware if software timeout occurs.
mxcmmc: Fix missing return value checking in DMA setup code.

Nicolas Pitre (3):
mvsdio: allow automatic loading when modular
mvsdio: ignore high speed timing requests from the core
mvsdio: fix config failure with some high speed SDHC cards

Sascha Hauer (1):
mxcmmc: decrease minimum frequency to make MMC cards work

--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org
TigerVNC, core developer http://www.tigervnc.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.