linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the trivialtree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 03:13:27 EST

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
Documentation/trace/ftrace.txt between commit
9976d9daf91d146724ad9c336f74c60d2195c386 ("trivial: Miscellaneous
documentation typo fixes") from the trivial tree and commit
b6b8b2b9588b3e09fea0da0e86f6b8bcba827b65 ("debugfs: Fix terminology
inconsistency of dir name to mount debugfs filesystem") from the
driver-core tree.

The latter removes the text that is patched by the former. I just used
the driver-core version. I suggest that the part of the trivial tree
patch that touches this file be dropped.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx