xtensa patches for -rc5

From: Johannes Weiner
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 09:42:02 EST

Hi Chris,

due to SPI and net driver not getting into .30, I was able to drop all
the controversial patches affecting xtensa IRQ code. Also the DMA
engine support is now not pressing anymore.

What's left is pretty trivial. Two fixes, one affecting stack trace
printing for generic xtensa. Both bugs were introduced with this
merge window so it would be good to have the fixes in before the
release.

The other part is the boot-time clock calibration on s6000.

Please consider merging this before .30 gets released. We can take
care about the rest for .31.

Thanks,

Hannes