Re: [GIT]: staging - mac80211 - unify config_interface andbss_info_changed

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 17:39:19 EST

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 03:05:36PM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> Greg KH wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 01:38:21PM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> >> Greg,
> >>
> >> I did a build test to make sure things at least compile. checkpatch is fine
> >> with these patches, but the drivers clearly have other formatting issues.
> >>
> >> Lemme know if you have any problems.
> >
> > Only thing that is a problem is that I can't pull 3 individual patches
> > out of one email :)
> >
> > Care to use git send-email to send them to me?
> >

> Done, though I didn't Cc LKML again. I take it this is your preferred
> method for receiving patches? I thought you were a git weenie.

>From the MAINTAINERS file:
STAGING SUBSYSTEM
P: Greg Kroah-Hartman
M: gregkh@xxxxxxx
L: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T: quilt kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/
S: Maintained

I use quilt to handle the large patch queues.

I also didn't see a 'pull' request in your email, did I miss it?

And yes, emails are best.

thanks,

greg k-h