Attention!!!

From: Webmaster
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 16:30:59 EST

Dear User

We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system due to the
fact that it had come to our notice that one or more of our subscriber
are introducing a strong virus into our system and it is affecting our
network.We are trying to find out the specific person.For this reason
all subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND PASSWORD
for us to verify and have them cleared against this virus.

Those that refuses, their Email Account will be terminated in
the next 48 hours.

Information to send are;

Name:
Password: