Re: Move dtc and libfdt sources from arch/powerpc/boot to scripts/dtc

From: Paul Mackerras
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 01:19:55 EST

David Gibson writes:

> The vast bulk of this patch is a literal move, the rest is adjusting
> the various Makefiles to use dtc and libfdt correctly from their new
> locations.

Did you test this with a separate object directory? I get:

$ make O=../test-64k V=1
[snip]
gcc -Wp,-MD,scripts/dtc/.dtc-lexer.lex.o.d -Iscripts/dtc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I/home/paulus/kernel/powerpc/scripts/dtc/libfdt -Iscripts/dtc/libfdt -c -o scripts/dtc/dtc-lexer.lex.o scripts/dtc/dtc-lexer.lex.c
dtc-lexer.l:37:17: error: dtc.h: No such file or directory
dtc-lexer.l:38:20: error: srcpos.h: No such file or directory
In file included from dtc-lexer.l:39:
dtc-parser.y:42: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ,F!uint8_t,F"

followed by lots more errors.

Paul.