Re: intel-iommu: Add for_each_iommu() and for_each_active_iommu()macros

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 21:10:00 EST

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 17:59 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Three days old? Never been in linux-next afaict.
>
> Please don't do that.

Sorry about that. There was some confusion about whether it was going
via Ingo's or my tree, and it ended up in neither. It depended on
certain things in Ingo's tree, so I couldn't easily add it to my tree
any earlier.

I'm unconvinced by the fix -- can we find a way to fix the if() macro so
that normal (if fugly) C code like this doesn't doesn't need this kind
of workaround?

(Yes, it's fugly. But the original was worse IMHO:
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/iommu/attachments/20090327/31f84f7d/attachment.txt )

--
dwmw2