Commit f520360d93cdc37de5d972dac4bf3bdef6a7f6a7 may break hotplug

From: Will Newton
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 09:05:50 EST

Hi Arjan,

This commit changes the behaviour when calling the hotplug helper from
UMH_WAIT_EXEC to UMH_NO_WAIT. Unfortunately this seems to be causing
occasional segfaults for me. I believe this is caused because the argv
passed to call_usermode_helper is allocated on the stack and so may be
overwritten by the time the actual exec occurs.

Would it be possible to get this commit reverted?

Thanks,