Where to find news on 2.6.27.x?

From: Lasse Kliemann
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 08:55:32 EST

Where can I find news on the 2.6.27.x series?

Is it still maintained, and if so, how would I notice when it is over?

There isn't anything about this on the kernel website, nor in the RSS feed.

So, currently, I check the FTP servers every few days to see whether a new
tarball arrived. Up to now, each release of a 2.6.28.x or 2.6.29.x kernel was
accompanied by an update in the 2.6.27.x series. However, there is no such
update following 2.6.29.1. I am a bit worried now, whether it's okay to stick
with 2.6.27.21.