Re: Linux wireless mini-summit -- Berlin, June 2009

From: Rami Rosen
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 06:52:43 EST

Hello,

I believe that 802.11n implementation and design in the Linux Wireless stack
can be of interest/good to include (also 802.11n Linux future directions ).

Currently packet aggregation is implemented only with the ath9k and iwlwifi
mac80211 drivers (there are vendors who have non-native 802.11n
drivers as well).
Packet aggregation details (ampdu and amsdu RX) seems to me to be of interest
(especially considering that there are chances of confirming the 802.11n spec at
the end of this year).

Regards,
Rami Rosen