Re: make headers_install broken for ARCH=m68k in 2.6.29-rc7.

From: Lennart Sorensen
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 00:10:56 EST

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 07:24:35PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> Here I'm using bash 2.05b, using gcc 4.2.1 (last gplv2 release), building the
> with-mmu target, and I haven't actually got a test environment to boot the
> result in working yet, so yeah.

I don't want to go back to 4.2.x though, I want current "stable" releases. :)

4.3 did change the abi for m68knommu it seems, which has caused trouble
compiling uboot, although the kernel compiles and works fine.

bash compiles on nommu systems? I suspect not. Given I am working with
a coldfire 5271, mmu isn't an option, so I am stuck in crappy no fork
or other useful stuff land. At least the main cpu is a nice sane powerpc
running proper linux.

--
Len Sorensen