Re: paravirtops kernel and HVM guests

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 23:37:53 EST

Nitin A Kamble wrote:
Jeremy,
I was trying the latest bits from your paravirtops tree with
xen-unstable. Dom0 is booting fine in Fedora 10 environment. I am seeing
page fault handing error while trying to create an HVM guest. Is anybody working on the HVM support on top of paravirtops kernel?

Yes, that's how it fails at the moment; that debug message is from the last time I tried to track down what's going wrong, but I haven't managed to make any progress beyond that. Getting it working is a fairly high priority; I'll probably have another look at it next week.