Re: [tip:irq/genirq] genirq: do not execute DEBUG_SHIRQ when irqsetup failed

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 12:40:45 EST

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Jaswinder Singh Rajput wrote:

> I am dead sure, you really need some good manners and need to learn many
> things.

Ok. Now it's definitly enough.

You started yelling at the patch submitter in an unfriendly and
totally unjustified way. And your analysis of the patch was completely
wrong as well.

I pointed that out to you and instead of thinking for a minute you
insist on your completely wrong analysis and tell me another time
about the code which I know probably better than most of the kernel
hackers.

The question arises who needs manners and who needs to learn things.

tglx