Re: [patch 3/21] x86, bts: wait until traced task has beenscheduled out

From: Markus Metzger
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 15:53:17 EST

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 21:04 +0200, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
> On 04/01, Metzger, Markus T wrote:

So I should rather not call schedule()?

I thought it's better to yield the cpu than to spin.

I will resend a bisect-friendly version of the series (using quilt mail,
this time) tomorrow.

I will remove schedule() in the wait_to_unschedule() loop and also
address the minor nitpicks you mentioned in your other reviews.

thanks,
markus.