RE: [patch 0/21] x86, ptrace, bts, hw-branch-tracer: fixes andcleanups

From: Metzger, Markus T
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 08:57:37 EST

I can resend the series with fewer but bigger patches that compile OK.

I'm currently using quilt to manage patches.
I use git to get the sources, but that's it. I send all the patches manually.

You mentioned in another email that I should use "git format-patch" and
"git send-email" and that I should propagate Oleg's acks into the commit
logs.

Is there a way to do this with quilt, as well?
Could you point me to some getting-started documentation?

thanks and regards,
markus.

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Douglas Lusk, Peter Gleissner, Hannes Schwaderer
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456 Ust.-IdNr.
VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052