RE: [patch 3/21] x86, bts: wait until traced task has beenscheduled out

From: Metzger, Markus T
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 08:44:32 EST

wait_task_inactive() waits until the task is no longer TASK_RUNNING.

I need to wait until the task has been scheduled out at least once.

regards,
markus.

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Douglas Lusk, Peter Gleissner, Hannes Schwaderer
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456 Ust.-IdNr.
VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052