Re: [patch 0/5] Intel Poulsbo/Morrestown DRM driver and DRM corechanges

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 23:00:31 EST

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 09:08:09PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's 5 patches that add the Intel Poulsbo/Morrestown DRM driver to the
> kernel tree.

Ok, in reviewing the issues that Alan rightfully brought up, I'm going
to "retract" these patches right now and go back and try to only get the
2d stuff up and working properly.

Due to a vacation on my side in the next few weeks, this might take a
while, I'll come back when I have something that is working and doesn't
support the binary blob mess.

thanks,

greg k-h