Re: [patch] binfmt_flat: fix data sections alignment

From: Russell King
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 11:39:50 EST

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 05:33:13PM +0100, Johannes Weiner wrote:
> From: Oskar Schirmer <os@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> The flat loader uses an architecture's flat_stack_align() to align the
> stack but assumes word-alignment is enough for the data sections.

I think you're missing Greg Ungerer. Also, Hyok Choi used to look after
ARM uclinux, but vanished mid-merging with mainline.

I've no idea about the flat binfmt, so I won't be acking this change.
Moreover, I don't know who to pass it to in the ARM community to get an
ack.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: