Re: Elaboration on "Equivalent fix must already exist in Linus'tree"

From: John W. Linville
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 09:45:36 EST

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 10:27:21PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:

> And as always, a simple:
> Cc: stable <stable@xxxxxxxxxx>
> in the patch itself is the easiest way to get it automatically included
> in the next -stable releases after it hits Linus's tree.
>
> What more do people want? Personal invitations?
>
> Is it time to break out the caligraphy pens and wax seals?

Why do you torment me with humor like this?

YES! Of course I want to see how Greg K-H's caligraphy looks.
Just picturing you hunched-over a box of stationary will keep me
humored for days... :-)

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.